CEOS Newsletter February 2018
ANNOUNCING CEOS NEW WEBSITE
CEO pleased to announce the launch of its brand new website! After months of hard work and dedication, we are delighted to officially announce the launch, on February. 23, 2018 of the new CEOS website. The site is available at a new URL: https://collaboratetoeducate.org/
It’s no secret that to compete for hearts and minds in today’s digital age we needed a robust web presence. In the public’s eyes a website is a reflection of our aspiration itself so it is vital to gain a positive perception of our cause to maximize our online presence. With these ideas in mind, we have completed a refresh of our web presence.
- We added an introduction video that captures the essence of CEOS.
- Our upcoming event, the spring concert is visually splashed across the home page giving ease in participating.
- Our social channels are now integrated into the web page.
- With the online community rapidly going to mobile devices, we optimized the site for smart phones and tablets.
- Support for CEOS is more focused to share your time, talent and treasure.
- A Virtual prayer wall is on the way. It will allow you to submit your prayer requests for your young men.
We hope you find the new website with a fresh look, easy to access information. Our aim is to have this portal as a source of information for those who visit our site.
We ask you to do just a few simple things.
- Go to the bottom of the home page and register for our newsletter
- Go ahead and click the social channels and like us!
- Share the new site with friends.
Thanks for your continued support.